Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design A Tshirt With Your Idea











About:

Hi, Please contact me prior to order to discuss for details first what would you like designed so we make sure that I can do your request. I usually respond on all messages very quickly.

I make graphic designs and illustrations for t-shirts and posters. I love vintage graphics and illustrations, typography, retro style, clean lines. I have experience for seven years in graphic design and as a freelancer.



My gig offer the following packages:



Basic Package

  • simple graphic and typography
  • PNG final files
  • 2 revisions
  • jpeg mock up


Standard Package

  • graphic and typography
  • vector format files ai, PDF or eps and PNG
  • 9 revisions
  • jpeg mock up


Premium Package

  • graphic and typography 
  • vector format files ai, PDF or eps and PNG
  • 9 revisions
  • commercial use
  • jpeg mock up.


My work is original and custom made. I have great communication so if you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.



Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment