Saturday, March 28, 2020

Awesome Bulk T Shirt Design For Merch By Amazon And Other











About:

Hey There,

I am a professional Graphic designer more than 4 years experience. If you need any design or you have a ideas which you want to make,You are in right place to share your ideas.

I can create typography,Vintage,skull,retro,with more other concepts designs.

So,If you want you can order or hire me for your Project. I'm confidently hope you will satisfy to work with me.



My Service to you:



  • Unlimited revisions

  • Text base design with graphics
  • High Quality files.
  • Source files
  • I follow the rules and condition of merch by amazon
  • I will give license of my vectors.
  • Best selling design.
  • Satisfactory projects.



    I will use free and commercial fonts which you can use Lifetime.

    I will give you money guarentee if you didn't like my works.

    So,If you need any works order me hurry.

    Thanks for visit my gig.

Reviews


:

Good job! Will work with seller again.

:

Koushik_ak was really helpful I enjoyed working with him thanks for your help!!

:

Worked until the designs were perfect.

:

friendly communication

:

This sell was Very patient and I really appreciate your assistance, will work for him again




No comments:

Post a Comment