Monday, March 30, 2020

Create A Tshirt Or Merch Design For You











About:

ABOUT ME

I've been working as a designer and illustrator for almost 10 years, doing branding, music merchandise design, fashion design and illustration for a bunch of clients (Universal Music, Warner Music, Rolling Stones, Metallica, Havana Club, Pearl Jam, Blink-182…).



ABOUT THIS GIG

This gig will give you a professional and ready to be printed t-shirt design (see examples above). You will get a unique design, suitable for any kind of blank you want to use it.



THE PROCESS

After placing an order I will follow this process:

1. I will discuss with you about the project, ideas and brief to fully understand what are your initial needs;

2. I will work on a pencil sketch in black and white to get you a first glimpse of the concept;

3. I will work on the digital illustration and, after revisions and final approval, the final high-resolution file will be delivered to you, ready to be used for web, digital promotion and for print.



NOTE:

  • Please take look at my portfolio to be sure I am what you are looking for.
  • Price may vary base on your requirement of illustration.
  • Please take a look at my other gigs if you are looking for different services.

Reviews


:

amazing service, very fast and super kind!

:

great job thanks

:

I struggled using other sellers, frankly, but Gianluca did a great job of understanding what I wanted and came through with a great design. I asked him to help me create a tour shirt for a fantasy concert that I'm using for a family event happening next summer. He took it from concept to a finished product in a short amount of time. And this design looks the part! Other sellers were amateurs and the designs were subpar. Gianluca is a professional, deserving of the fiverrPro designation. Thank you sir! Would definitely use his services again!

:

Very fast and great communication - very creative as well :)

:

Perfect. Absolutely Perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment