Saturday, March 28, 2020

A Beautiful Watercolor T Shirt Design











About:

Are you Looking for WATERCOLOR T SHIRT DESIGN FOR TEESPRING OR merch by AMAZON or as Gift item?

Then you are at right place.



I'm a professional watercolor artist. I have designed thousands of Watercolor T Shirt Design in last 9 years.



In this gig, I will provide a very unique style WATERCOLOR T-SHIRT DESIGN which can be use on Merch by Amazon, Teespring, Etsy, Shopify, Printful, Zazzle, Red Bubble, Spreadshirt, Printify, Gooten, SPOD, CafePress and Print locally.


You will be given:



* 100% original digital drawing and 100% creative work.

* 3D realistic Mockup

* You will get drawing in 10" and 300dpi full HD.

* You will get Quick Turnaround time and unlimited revisions.

* You will get final files in print ready  ( .jpg, .pdf, .png,).



The images used in gig is premium quality drawing, You have to buy my premium package to get same quality drawing.



Don't forget to hit the like button and recommend my gig by sharing on social media.


Order Now


Watercolor painting, Watercolor art, Watercolor drawing, Watercolor illustration, Watercolor t-shirt design, Landscape drawing, Pastel Drawing, Calligraphy, Art watercolor, Watercolor dripping.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Terese did a good job with my requested artwork! She was simple to communicate with and handled everything on time. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Terrible experience. The design she created was nothing like the sample artwork on her page. She made me two designs and both were very amateur. Requested a cancellation and she denied it, was left with two terrible designs I have no use for and feel robbed of $50+

Seller's Response:

Never ever take any order from this person.

Seller's Response:

The first two deliveries were getting half of the requirements done. For 50 bucks I expected someone who would be professional and read the requirements before submitting anything. In the end, I had to find on the internet the kind of police I wanted, the picture of the heart and the picture of the colorful splash... I did all the creative work! I feel I could have given the same elements and asks another Fiverr's to do the copy-paste for 5 bucks. To me, it's a rip-off.




No comments:

Post a Comment