Sunday, March 29, 2020

Make Custom And Trendy Design











About:

I WILL DO CUSTOM GRAPHIC T-SHIRT DESIGN FOR AMAZON IN 24 HOURS.



What you will Expect from me:




  • Design A Creative trendy  Tshirt 
  • Amazing Custom Made T shirt 
  • Best unique concept for Merch
  • Retro Vintage Typography T Shirt 
  • Illustrate Awesome Designs To Print On Your T Shirt

  • Bulk T-shirt designs with Extra fast delivery
  • Full Print Sublimation Jersey T Shirt
  • Custom creative and unique t shirt design in 24 hours


My services:
Fastest response. 
Friendly communication.
Unlimited revision to your satisfaction.
High resolution 300 dpi printable file.
JPEG, PNG, Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF or PSD format file..
Print-ready file with Transparent background.
Full support for our client.
100% Money back guarantee.
Free mock up



Feel free to contact me ..

kindly contact me before placing the order 



Regards ,

Mahi_dezign

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment