Sunday, March 29, 2020

Make Amazing T Shirt Design And Merch Design











About:

Welcome to my gig.



Please write me the brief in the following form :



1. Graphic (what should be the graphic)


2. Text ( All text you want to include in the design)


3. T-shirt color the design will be printed on



Please send reference images and samples so I get better idea of the design you want.



PACKS:


 Basic Pack :



- Simple Typography

- High-Resolution PNG printing file

- print-ready PNG format



Standard  Pack:



- Custom Made.

- Standard Typography  

- Graphic

- High-Resolution PNG and EPS vector 

- JPG T shirt mockup with design on T-shirt and background.



Premium  Pack:



- Custom Made.

- Premium Typography 

- Graphic

- Elaborate Effects and Style - Vintage, Grunge, Distressed aka ''Badass''

- Printing ready file 

- Source file and vector file

- JPG T shirt mockup with design on T-shirt and background.



If you want I will put your PICTURE or YOUR LOGO on.


Feel free to inbox me anytime for further clearance.
Thanks for visiting my gig, Look forward to working with you!!!


So, please help me to help you :)
always welcome CONTACT ME before ordering.


Regards,
Pro_design_up






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment