Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design And Create Cads, Technical Sketches And Tech Packs











About:

Having more than 15 years of experience in making creative tech packs for famous brands, I am sure to fulfill your business and personal requirements. Having a fashion background, I have the ability to transform ideas and creativity into vision.



Basic Plan (Just Flat Sketch)

  • I will make tech packs for you with all images and details coming from your side. 
  • No page counts 
  • 3 revisions
  • Add extra for faster delivery


Standard Plan (Flat Sketch + Tech Pack)

  • I will provide flat sketches of front , back and side ,  Based on image references or sketches from your side.
  • I will add color details as per your requirements .
  • No page counts 

  • 3 revisions


Premium Plan (Complete Tech Pack)

  • I will provide 3 views of flat sketches based on your sketches or image references.
  • I will provide size measurements sheets US & European Sizes for your manufacturer/ production.
  • i will provide you the main label & hang tags design for your trim sheet .  

  • Complete details of the garment including small details and color ways ,
  • 3 revisions
  • No page counts.




Do not hesitate to contact me for fashion advice and consultancy. Looking forward to working with you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great tech pack. The only thing that would make it better would be to add Proto revision sheet to share with manufacturer.

:

It was great working with Usmaanaziz. He was able to create the product to the specifications we requested in prompt time and also made adjustments when asked. Great working with you.

:

thanks for you kind words sir

:

Awsome work!

:

Followed all my feedback. And got exactly what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment