Saturday, March 28, 2020

Custom Art Piece For Your Tshirt Business Or Custom Prints











About:

I will try to create something that you and I can be proud of. I will do my best to make sure your money is well spent. I have spent years curating and evolving my art to try to have it the best it can be. I hope my years of this craft is satisfactory to you! Thank you.

Reviews


:

I just think I was unable to convey the vision and the artist was unable to fully connect with me. He/she may be awesome at some kind of drawing/art but not what I was looking for. The logo came out reasonably good while the main shirt art I sought did not. I was disappointed that the first rendering was clearly taken from a photo somewhere as the image featured many logos that I would not have permission to use and they all appeared backwards. In the end, he/she did communicate in a timely manner. I gave feedback and idea but we were just too far off. I appreciate the effort. I am sure his/her drawing may fit for another style.

:

Great experience, he's very friendly and positive, he won't say "no" whatever your request, after copycats designs I received lately, I can honestly say that his work is 100% original. Thank you!

:

Great work and very fast service. Definitely would use again

:

an amazing artist and person, the work is fabulous i will definitely come back soon . i recommend 100%

:

Great artist! Reliable and talented!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment