Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Custom And Trendy T Shirt Design For Pod Business











About:

Welcome To My Bulk t shirts designs Gig|



Bulk T Shirts for Merch by Amazon, Teespring, RedBubble, Printful,Etsy and other online stores.



Everything is just Simple, You have to place the order on any of the following package and just tell me your preferred designs choices for example Bikers, Cats, Dogs, Military, Veterans, Patriotic, Wine, Football, Mom, Dad, Family, Christmas, New Year, Police, Guns, 2nd Amendment, Horses, Basketball, Soccer, Modern, Tech, Vintage/Retro, Trump, Hilary Clinton, Cancer Awareness, Down Syndrome Awareness etc (You can tell me any other choices if you want any, I will provide all the designs according to your choice)



My service for you ..



Friendly Communication and Fast response.

100% Original Design/No Copy

100% Commercial Rights

100% Satisfaction.

Unlimited Revisions

100% Money back Guarantee

Free source file

High Quality Image (4500px X 5400px) with 300 DPI

High Quality Printable size PNG Files (Transparent Background)



So I look forward to your order, Hopefully you send me your order very soon,



     Thank you so much for watching my gig 
     God Bless You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good sense of humor and friendly communication, very creative and intuitive. Develops unique designs of high quality. Fast response. I am extremely satisfied and happy with her work.

:

Very pleasant...

:

Well done

:

Out of this World designer...out of this World quality and service...10+

:

Thank you boss.




No comments:

Post a Comment