Monday, March 30, 2020

Designs And Manufacturers For Shirts, Sportswear Uniforms











About:

Hello everybody

I am a professional designer in full print t-shirt designs which is called sublimation or all-over print, just request it and i will surprise you with beautiful design that you will love to wear everywhere 



In this gig i will give you design with ready print files plus realistic model mock-up to show you how the design will look like in the end.



Many customers ask me how they can get the design printed and here is detailed answer:



There are many print factories where you can submit your files online and they will print and ship it to you, in gig requirements you can see many suggestions like (printful / printify / jakprints...etc) and i follow each factory guidelines in delivering files to get the best result.



Please note: Each gig (basic or standard or premium) will give you in the end only one t-shirt print file, if you like more than one of the concepts I provided, i can offer you extra cost to get it's print files.



for more than final 3 t-shirts print ready files you can contact me to get special offer :)



#sublimation #jersey #fullprint #alloverprint #customjersey

Reviews


:

Khuram took my exciting new brainstorm and generated some amazing new products for my shelves. He really does make me look great!!

:

Khuram knocked this one out of the park!

:

Excellent designer for sublimated goods.

:

Great Designer

:

Just what I needed!




No comments:

Post a Comment