Sunday, March 25, 2018

I will make a viral tshirt design in 3 hours

I will make a viral tshirt design in 3 hours












About:

I will design for you an attention grabbing killer awesome tshirt design.

I design t-shirts which you can use for your social media like facebook, personal use or for gifting purpose.

I value my customers first and my work next. So I make sure I do everything possible to make my client 100% satisfied.

I will do a custom t-shirt based on your requirements

What you will get in this gig for $5:

* a made-just-for-you T-shirt design
* 3 hours express delivery
* Including both PNG and JPEG
* 100% Fresh looking T-shirt
* 100% commercial right.  
* Unlimited Revision
* Very high level of responsiveness


What I need from you:
1.Theme of the tshirt
2.Any text or tag line 
3.Preferred color 
4.Your logo or any other image (logo in high resolution transparent format )
5.Dimension

Note: *Checkout my gig extra for more options

Don't hesitate to contact me before ordering.

Reviews


ppberlin:only 3 stars because it took a while and at the end we are not super happy. all good though

mrretouch:Outstanding Experience!

kentmichael:He delivered it quickly. I needed the job ASAP and he didn't disappoint. Highly recommended!

ppberlin:only 3 stars because it took a while and at the end we are not super happy. all good though

mrretouch:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment