Sunday, March 25, 2018

I will make custom design and typography for t shirt

I will make custom design and typography for t shirt












About:

Are you looking for awesome  professional typography and graphic designs on t-shirt? Then you are  on the right track.

I can make custom designs based on your requirements. I will design your t-shirt for any kind of occasions. I will give you eye catching typography,illustration and graphics design which will easily get some attractions. My first priority is your satisfaction.


I Will Provide :

  • 300 dpi transparent PNG, JPEG & Source File
  • 100% commercial rights
  • Unlimited free revisions
  • Vector design
  • Detail enhancement 
  • Mock ups


why choose me?

  • Huge experience
  • High quality design sense, innovative,creative.
  • Awesome communication skill
  • Instruction follower
  • Can work under pressure within deadline.

Feel free to ask any questions. Thank you so much.

Reviews


fluffypants:He is really fabulous and does great work!

shariar_raktim:Very clear and relaxing to work with.She's awesome.

rickybemery:There were a few miscommunication, misunderstandings, but overall I am happy with the final designs!

shariar_raktim:He's An Excellent Buyer. \r\nVery calm and enduring Person. \r\n\r\nLiked to work with him!

fluffypants:He is really fabulous and does great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment