Friday, June 1, 2018

I will put your logo or design on 20 female models

I will put your logo or design on 20 female models












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">                                             Thankyou for visiting my Gig

Here is the link to all the Tshirt models mockups:
https://goo.gl/GjpC9W

Choose any designs you like and send the number code.
You can also send the colour you desire for any T-shirt. 

For $10 you will receive:

  • 20 T-shirt model mockups
  • High-Resolution images (3000 X 2000 pixels)
  • Unlimited revisions"if needed"
  • 24 hour Express Delivery
  • Friendly communication.

Note:
This gig is not for T-shirt designing, I will place your existing logo or design onto various T-shirt models.
* for $10 you will get 5 images source file

Reviews


manleyx:Amazing! High value gig. Great seller. Thanks.

gig_bomb:Outstanding Experience!

ghopkins1:This is the coolest gig. I was tired of paying for models and this gig saved me a lot of money on photoshoots. The seller communicates very fast and consistently. I will for sure as long as i have a business use this seller. This shirt can be purchased once my site launches at www.kneelingcouture.com. 10 stars

gig_bomb:Outstanding Experience!

brooklyn_bound:Great job! Thanks for the swift clean delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment