Friday, June 22, 2018

I will provide you with the BEST Creative, Innovative & Professional quality work possible! I believe your satisfaction in my success! + See More

I will provide you with the BEST Creative, Innovative & Professional quality work possible! I believe your satisfaction in my success! + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you are looking for the Attractive and Professional work then it will be your best choice..
I will design a unique typography design ideal for T-shirts and I will turned your quotes into a Typography Based Design.
 
- Professional and Experienced Designer
- Fast Response and Friendly Communication
- 100 % your Satisfaction
- Offer Unlimited Revisions
- Higher Quality Work For Lesser Price


Needed Before I Start:
1- Your Quotes
2- Your Images (optional)

The GIG Comes With:
- JPEG Format File in 300 DPI, A4 Size
- Source Files

Feel Free To Ask Any Question.

Reviews


terreholmes:I asked the seller to cancel this order after receiving the first concept and then ask the seller to cancel serval more times before the order was marked as complete. The seller kept redoing the work. After the order was MARKED COMPLETE and NOT to my satisfaction, the seller tells me they don't know how to refund me. Never again.

amnayounas31:Very bad experience.. I have asked her for requirements but she did not reply me for many days as she was continously online. I have worked for her and delivered 3 times but she did not response as order was automatically completed.. It was not my fault after 4 days she asked me to refund.

vester101:Very Good Job

amnayounas31:Thank you

mariahocking:Great designs! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment