Sunday, March 1, 2020

Design Custom T Shirts To Fit Your Needs











About:

With over 5 years experience in the silkscreen and fashion industry, why work with anyone else? Former promoter and manager of multiple nightclubs in Sacramento, CA, you can count on me to deliver you nothing but the best in t-shirt graphics!  I am not only a designer for nightclubs and other small businesses, I also design t-shirts for my own business ventures : Sneaker Shop; Kicx Unlimited, Barber Shop; Rich Barber Hair Studio and Vape Shop; Planet of the Vapes.  No one understands promotions and graphics better than me, I can assure that !! Whether its for a Family Reunion, Softball Team all the way to your clothing brand, Look no further and book your gig with One Day Graphics.  I can take your project all the way from conception all the way to production. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Top Quality Service

:

NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING SERVICE EVERY TIME THANK YOU !!!

:

Amazing Service As Always

:

Amazing Service as Always My number one choice for t shirt design every time

:

i still have not recieved my shirt




No comments:

Post a Comment