Sunday, March 1, 2020

Illustate Typographic Or Word Cloud Teespring T Shirt Mug And Shopping Bags











About:

HI THERE!

Its zjeebon here, a senior graphics designer so far. More than 20 years in Design Industry and just like to Play with Graphics. Tools are Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Premiere.



What can I do for you:
T-Shirt :   Amazing Vector Based any size with high resolution. Typographic Or Word Cloud Teespring T Shirt
Mug: Surprisingly great artwork or image in various style

Shopping Bags:Eye catching Design with image or what ever


My Goal :
Satisfaction first. I need your 100% satisfaction before purchasing my gig so Please don't order me first. Once you are 100% satisfied with my job that is my food to survive.



Please have a discussion with me before placing an order.


I design T-Shirt, Mug, Shopping Bags or any other media and all other stuff you can get in editable file as well. I also provide these designs in different formats. 


You may also have * LOGO  *TRADEMARK  * MONOGRAM * LEAFLET  * BANNER,  POSTER, EVENT FLYER, POST CARDS  or whatever you need to show your GRAPHICAL IDENTITY. 


Best of luck


 zjeebon


(More than 20 years experienced graphics Designer)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick, professional and stayed in touch to get the details right. Great job!

Seller's Response:

I received a very prompt response and very happy with the product i received. There was a slight translation issue towards the end of the product but overall, i am very happy with end product. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Great service and work!

:

Its my pleasure.

:

Excellent communication and response time! Super impressed!




No comments:

Post a Comment