Sunday, March 1, 2020

Create Eye Catching And Stylish T Shirts Design











About:

About This Gig

Are you looking for a professional T-shirt designer? Do you need any creative, stylish & eye-catching design for your business or your brand? Then you are in the right gig. I can create any type of T-shirts design’s I always give full support for my client. You will find me as an honest and hard worker man. If you have any question please let me know. I will give you the best stylish design with all facilities in low price within 24 hours.



Our service for you:

·              High Quality printable resolution file.

·              High quality PNG with 300 PPI

·              High Resolution JPEG files

·              Source file & if you need more.

·              Print Ready file

·              Unlimited Revisions (until I satisfied you).

·              Friendly communication & friendly support.

·              100% satisfaction guarantee.

·              If you do not satisfied I will give your money back(100% money back guarantee)

·              Unlimited revisions. (Until you satisfied)

·              Free T-Shirt Mock-up jpeg.

·              Delivery within 24 hr.

I am available now. So I am waiting for your order.

Thank you!!!

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment