Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design your standard Sweater and ship you 20pcs sample product for your small business

I will design your standard Sweater and ship you 20pcs sample product for your small business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello dear fashion designer and buyer 

I am here to design your favorite sweater and t-shirt design, Please let me know about your design concept for your small or big business with sweater or t-shirt. 

I am able to do export quality sweater for your business like small pack or big pack (20pcs to unlimited) 

thank you for contact me. 

Reviews


thye_boon:helpful to do revision. Thanks.

gdmegh17:A good experience, learn a lot, hope get you back again.

trixiebell22:Thanks Megh-that looks great!

gdmegh17:excellent buyer. I like most to work again.

trixiebell22:A great seller-very easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment