Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design unique cool eye catching t shirts

I will design unique cool eye catching t shirts












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  WELCOME TO MY GIG   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would respectfully like to inform you that, I am professional graphics designer here with experience of about 6  year. I  will create for you high quality creative and Unique modern update custom t shirt design with any kind of typography with any graphics elements that`s you want.

  • Vintage
  • Flag
  • Skull
  • Dog
  • Cat
  • Fishing
  • Sport (foot ball, rugger, cricket, swimming etc.)
  • Family reunion
  • Text designing's
  • Adventure
  • Halloween and any festival 
  • Vehicle 

I will edit mock-up according to your specifications and I will provide any vector or source file as your request with unlimited revisions for a fair price. All the files you get are high resolution (300 dpi or better). All the designs are made by my own ideas so no need to worry about any copy right issue or commercial rights. Please see my gig for more details and communicate with me if there are any issue. Please be note that the delivery time and price can be adjusted by discussing with me.

Thank you for you valuable time and visiting my gig 

~! look forward to working with you...


~kaz_graphics~

Reviews


vinylcustomz:Awesome work! Great to work with.

kaz_graphics:Very friendly and awesome cooperation. Waiting to work with you again. Thank you very much.

capnstabn:Great to work with and did an excellent job.

kaz_graphics:It was a pleasure to working with you. Thank you very much and looking forward to working with you again.

backyardjac:Kaz is my go to for t-shirt designs. I've been a client of Kaz for a few designs and he always performs. If its not the first design, he works with you until your satisfied. I will continue to use this gig for future designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment