Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create tshirt design for your clothing line

I will create tshirt design for your clothing line












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">*___________Hi welcome to my gig._________*
My name is Gid, Am a graphics designer and an illustrator.
If you are looking for someone to design a Printable Tshirt design either for drop shipping sites, your clothing line, for awareness, or for personal use. Then feel free to work with me and I'll put in all my digital graphic skills to make sure you get what you want.

*What you get when you order my gig*
1. High quality(3000×3000px) 300dpi printable design.
2. Transparent background(png) design
3. Free Male or Female Tshirt mock up
4. 100% Satisfaction and money back guarantee. 
5. Photoshop Doc.(PSD) source file
6. Flexible gig extras to choose from.
7. Discount for multiple orders.
 8. Friendly & respectful communication.
9. Custom orders.
*____________**__________**__________*

 I highly welcome your ideas so please feel free to contact me first before placing an order.

Thank you; Gid

Reviews


blackpeople:Thank you.

tinalanette:Outstnding eperience!

tinalanette:Outstanding experience!\n

tinalanette:Outstanding experience!\n

gid_mona:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment