Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will Create 5 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD

I will Create 5 different Designs and Deliver Any Type of Files Ai, PNG, EPS, PDF, PSD












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
                                        WELCOME MY T-SHIRT DESIGN GIG...!!

super COOL, FAST, CLEAN, Vector Based GENUINELY ORIGINAL teespring T-Shirt Design Service. I will give you surprisingly great artwork for your any type of T-shirts in various style with every order.
JUST SENT ME TEXT OR WORD YOU WANT TO DESIGN PUT IN THE T-SHIRT NOW...!!!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:

FREE
  1.  Clean Vector Based Artwork
  2. I will offer you unlimited revisions.
  3. Fast Turnaround,
   100% satisfaction
  • 100% MONEY BACK Guaranteed..!!
  • premium mock-up
  • V.I.P support my buyer...!!
  •  UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  • CREATIVE AND UNIQUE DESIGN

High quality print ready out put file formats like JPEG, PNG
Deliver in 24h or less for just $5
Final Design will be High resolution PNG and JPEG files.

ALSO FREE (JPEG,PNG,EPS,AI,PDF,PSD FILES ALL IN JUST FREE NO EXTRA CHARGE

Thank you

Reviews


jamesbolduc:Did an exceptional job coming up with a design based on my concepts.

emma0009:I had a chance to make a great artwork with this guy again! Thank you very much for your kind words and your TIP :)

oliviax:Easy to work with, happy with the delivery and will definitely use this service again! Thanks!

emma0009:Thank you very much for your Kind words, It was a pleasure working with you :)

wphillips99:She was amazing and took what I wanted and made it great.


No comments:

Post a Comment