Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design unique awesome killer t shirt designs

I will design unique awesome killer t shirt designs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Just download and PRINT.........

I'll create outstanding Super COOL, FAST, CLEAN, Vector Based GENUINELY ORIGINAL Amazing T-shirt designs for you to get printed,. I will give you surprisingly great artwork for your any type of T-shirt in various style with every order. 


  • I'll make T-shirt design as your interests, Clean vector base artwork.
  • create your own t shirt with personalized words, images and pictures.
  • Tee spring, Viral Style, Screen print or digital print T-shirts,
  • place design on any apparel you wish.
  • Offer multiple revisions until you like it.
  • Any file format as your preference.

You will receive:

  • EPS/PNG/ PDF & JPEG, so you can print your T-shirt  on any color apparel you want; this way you can modify the  size/shape/colors very easy, and don't loose it's details/quality
  • .jpeg  file 5700x4500 pixels, 300 dpi, CMYK colors
  •  High quality preview of the design  on a T-shirt 
  • I will keep your gig privacy and  will not reuse again.
  • Fast Respond and timely deliver

Feel free to contact me first before placing order and I support for any unclear points. thank you for check out my gig

Only On Fiverr.,

Reviews


akigm218:Good seller. Thanks!

kasunka:Thank you very much

bardy18pl:Very happy to work with, great experience and great designs.

kasunka:Thank you very much

mukqr87:very nice guy


No comments:

Post a Comment