Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do trendy shirt design,unlimited revision in just 10 hrs

I will do trendy shirt design,unlimited revision in just 10 hrs












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Welcome!
I'm Professional T-shirt Designer. 
I have huge experience in creating of designs for commercial use. I will do design, that will meet requirements of  Teespring, Amazon, Shopify, Printful, Teezily, Teechip, or any other service. 
Format by default is Merch By Amazon's 4500x5400px 300dpi sRGB PNG. 

My Services:

  1. Typographic T-shirts.
  2. Vintage, Retro T-shirts.
  3. Motivational T-shirts.
  4. Grunge, Texture T-shirts.
  5. I will do any type T-shirts designs.

What you get for $5:

✔ Exceptional design based on your idea.
✔ FREE High Quality T-Shirt Mock up.
✔ High Quality image (4500px X 5400px) 300 DPI
✔ Deliverable files will be (PNG + JPG).
✔ 100% Commercial Rights
✔ Unlimited Revisions until you're satisfied.
✔ Super fast Delivery and Instantly Friendly Response.

Thanks for visiting my gig Look forward to working with you!!!

typography, t shirt design, t shirt art, t shirt graphic, campaign, typographic, advertisement, promotional, t shirts, designs, trendy, modern, amazon, shopify, printful, teespring, vintage, retro, tshirts

Reviews


designexpert03:great experience

faheem099:Outstanding Experience!

designexpert03:great work

faheem099:Outstanding Experience!

designexpert03:great experience outstanding work thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment