Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do creative graphic tee shirt designs

I will do creative graphic tee shirt designs












About:

Hello,

          I am Fahmida. I am a freelance Graphic Designer. I can create Logos, Banners, Advertisements, Posters, Business Cards, Illustration and other graphic design related works. But mostly I like to design t-shirt. I will provide you all kinds of t-shirt designs.

My Services:

§  Creative T-shirt designs

§  High quality PNG format

§  Free high quality mock-up

§  Unlimited revisions

§  AI or PSD file

§  Print ready file

§  100% satisfaction guaranteed

 

Important Note:
For the FAST RESULTS and Complex Projects kindly contact me before placing the order.

 

Reviews


artana2:Did everything I asked. Recommend her to everyone!

pinkisultana:Thank you.

kimholloway99:Perfect. Amazing work and communication

pinkisultana:Thank you

aanura247:designed as i had imagined


No comments:

Post a Comment