Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will do trendy t shirt

I will do trendy t shirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there,
I'm right back to usual rates and delivery times, willing to serve people with my top notch graphic skills.So let's get start.

This is a professional trendy gig to choose !

I'm a graphics designer with an excellent  experience in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I'm pretty much aware of new trends and keep an eye on changing trends. Definitely you gonna get an up to date gig.

Trust me, you ll get what you want.




You will get

Superb creative designs.
High quality png with 300dpi.
Free tshirt mockup of design.
2 to 3 designs to select from.You have to select one of those and if you are interested in 2nd option it will have extra charges.
Unimited revisions.
You ll get Ai, cdr, jpg, png, pdf, eps,Psd (on demand)
Print Ready file
Money back Guarantee




 

If you have any specific idea or concept you need, just provide me that and I ll give life to it, If no, I have my own creativity to make your designs attractive and eye catchy that will stand out among the people.

 

 

You will find me as a honest and hard working girl. Thanks to visit my gig.


Looking forward to work with you.

Thanks!

Reviews


soulbarry22:Nice one good job

alfredrogers:goood job

chrissih73:I freaking love my order. I will be using her again.

tiaraburkett:Very patient and followed direction

bukkibakar:i have been using the seller for over a year now and i always come back,because of her good communication,high quality design and fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment