Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will famous typography t shirt design

I will famous typography t shirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

♛♛♛♛♛   ORDER NOW  ♛♛♛♛


★★ 24 HR EXPRESS SERVICE (Extra GIG)  ★★ 


I will design an attractive, unique T_SHIRT DESIGN

I deliver files in JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PDF formats with a high resolution of 300 dpi. 

If you are not satisfied with my work, I will refund your money. 


★★Unlimited revisions until your are satisfied!★★


No more fear of getting sued for copyright claims! I only use 100% FREE graphic elements.


I have 4 years of experience in graphic design and 1 years experience with FIVERR . I work hard, deliver fast and I am very responsive.


Contact me if you have any questions!

Have a nice day !

Reviews


tairascott:Great. Thanks

mdsradon707170:really you are great buyer. thanks!

okelly1:great communication and patience with making sure I was satisfied, thank see you soon for another design

mdsradon707170:really you are great buyer. thanks!

soniyagandhi:Fast Delivery,I will order again.Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment