Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create teespring tshirts design within 24 hours

I will create teespring tshirts design within 24 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Welcome to my T-Shirt gig,

I'm professional, Eye catching, modern, unique and creative T-Shirt designer with 
a lot of experience. I will provide custom amazing T-Shirt  design with your idea that what
is keep 
in your mind. I’ll create any type of t-shirt design,like typography and vintage  
with a high resolution for you to get printed. I will give you surprisingly great artwork
for you in various 
style.

My services For you in $5:


Provide design based on your idea
High Resolution png and jpeg
fast delivery within 24 hours
Unlimited revision until your satisfaction
full money back guarantee

To order this gig you have to Provide:

1- Text or designing theme
2- Color of the shirt ?
3- How many colors I can use in the design ?
4- Output format you want like as jpg, png and psd file formats etc)

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY PORTFOLIO:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/loedesigner101/albums/72157686766183994

Many Thanks

Reviews


tamaraharper:This guy is amazing.. very patient and his designs are on point to where it’s minor changes that needs to be done. Def look forward to working with him really soon

leodesigner101:Great buyer! Good behavior, good communication and outstanding experience.\r\nI'm looking forward to working with you on your future projects.\r\nThanks a Million!

estanback:He is awesome.

leodesigner101:Great Ma'am! Your satisfaction is my proud. I'm looking forward to working with your on your future projects.\r\nThanks a Million!

yogafirenz:Seller was quick, prompt and offered designs that were what I wanted with minimal revisions required.


No comments:

Post a Comment