Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will deliver you 10 design with png,eps,ai,psd,pdf file.

I will deliver you 10 design with png,eps,ai,psd,pdf file.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Welcome to my T-shirt Design Gig
------------------------------------------------

I create the designs like typography, Vintage, Retro, for Teespring, Amazon, Etsy & Online store etc. I have more than 3 years experience in graphics design sector.

Why you have to buy this gig:


You will get

  • 100% unique & commercial use Designs 
  • Good Communication 
  • Free Mockup Display 
  • Unlimited Revisions for satisfaction ( on single concept )
  • Print Ready PNG/EPS file 
  • 100% Refund Guarantee 
  • Fast response 

Please place an order & thanks in advance :)

Reviews


genesis4u:fast turnaround.pays attention to detail. I loved the design.Thanks

chouku:You're always welcome :)

megancooney905:Fantastic!

chouku:Thank you.

genesis4u:Fab designer. I was impressed with turnaround time and good communication


No comments:

Post a Comment