Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will give you three eye catching unique design with premium feature.

I will give you three eye catching unique design with premium feature.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I am a professional Graphics T-shirt Designer.  I can provide you any type of T-shirt design. Experience tee business in Amazon Merch, Tesspring, 

CafePress, Zazzle, Spreadshirt etc. 


I provide you:

 High Quality HD Printable Size PNG Files. (support any custom size and format)
 Deliverable files will be PNG & JPEG. (AI, EPS, PDF, PSD Need pay extra $5)
 High Quality PNG image (4500px x 5400px) ( By default)
 FREE High Quality Mock up (2000px x 2000px)
 Friendly communication and fast response.
 100% money back guarantee.
 Unlimited Revision.
 100% satisfaction.
 100% Commercial Rights of design.

Place your order now and start making money with your T-Shirt business.
Thanks for visiting my gig.....!

Reviews


awesomets:I am a repeating customer, Seller always provides excellent services and fast turnarounds

mahabub14:thank you sir.

davidray99:Just took a chance and he was great.

mahabub14:I really enjoyed to working with you.You are very helpful and\r\ncommunicative buyer.

christinadisser:Exactly what I was looking for! Quick response and very professional!


No comments:

Post a Comment