Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will make awesome tees design

I will make awesome tees design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Greetings and welcome to my gig page !

If you want awesome, eye catching, marvelous design for t-shirt, hoodie, home textile etc you came to the right place.

Depend on your idea i will make custom made design. After revisions or correction i will send the print file.

I have made many designs for t-shirt ( still unpublished in social network ). So you can have it for your brand. 

Inbox me for further discussion. 
 
* Price depends on the work or based on complexity.
* Before making order please don't forget to knock me.

Thank you :)

####################################
- low cost
- can be changed on clients demand
- quality assurance
- raw file & other format submission
- design will be unique.....

Reviews


creowindchill:Very fast delivery and great artwork

obantor_sourav:Thank you so much.

vancenebauer371:Cool looks good thank you!

obantor_sourav:Thank you

vickiem:Work and delivery was AWESOME! I look forward to working with you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment