Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create an outstanding typography tshirt design

I will create an outstanding typography tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Thanks for checking my gig!!

ATTENTION 
Read my GIG description  and package details before ordering.

I will design trendy and viral t-shirts for you
I make logos ,business cards and much more.

FREE SERVICES:

  • Free t-shirt mock up
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Printable resolution 
  • 3000 x 3000 HQ transparent PNG file
  • 100% commercial rights
  • unlimited revisions
  • money back gaurantee

All files will be inboxed after order is marked as completed

I am an honest and hard working person 

contact me if you have any query related to my gig 

Make sure to contact me first for 8 hours delivery(check my availability and price for 8 hours )
 
Thanks
Bazz_graphics

Reviews


kellytnicol:Great job! Did exactly what I wanted.

bazz_graphics:thanks boss

cpaproducciones:Great job...nice!!!

bazz_graphics:thanks boss

dutchjack:Good Communication With Seller


No comments:

Post a Comment