Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do amazing typography with graphic high quality 1 tshirt design.

I will do amazing typography with graphic high quality 1 tshirt design.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">


Hi Dear, Welcome To My Gig,

This is Teexpert Level 2 Graphics Designer on Fiverr, Having 3.5 hundreds of Happy and 100% Satisfied Clients. Check my Feedback Portion on www.fiverr.com/teexpert

What Quality you will get from me? which others can't provide you.

A professional looking, high-resolution t shirt design
Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 
100% Cost Back Guarantee
Best Quality t-shirt Design
High quality.PNG file 
Source file if needed (check the extras)
PSD file if needed (check the extras)
Unlimited Revisions unless you are satisfied.
Thanks to visit me...

Reviews


whoismikejones:Worked a few times with this artist and then something went wrong. Took a big turn for the worse. Argued with me about what we had already agreed up when it comes to files. Was upset because I was not awake a ready to work the hours of her (different parts of the world). Trying to send files thru chat as to circumvent the fiverr standards. wouldnt!

gourgue:great job as usual

teexpert:thanks..a lot.hope to work with you again.

mauriceblueford:good work good work

teexpert:thank you so much..


No comments:

Post a Comment