Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will vectorize, convert your logo, hand drawing or graphic into vector.

I will vectorize, convert your logo, hand drawing or graphic into vector.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Do you have a Design for T-shirt?

I will prepare your design so it is ready for screen printing, in illustrator or photoshop.
You can print your own films, or you can send it to your screen printing shop. 

For Basic package:
Simple text or logo, 2 spot color Design

For Standard package:
Text or logo in several spot colors.

For Premium package:
Foto: CMYK separation 

UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED (free)


For complex images, please contact me first.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me...


Do you like this gig? Don't forget to add me to your favorites


Greetz Tina

Reviews


is1059:Fast, accurate service!

tinac88:Super buyer

is1059:Awesome Work!

tinac88:Outstanding Experience!

lgiraldo1419:Great delivery time. Repeat


No comments:

Post a Comment