Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design an awesome trendy t shirt with free mockup

I will design an awesome trendy t shirt with free mockup












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello!, i am Rahman Wali,

LEVEL 2 SELLER WITH 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 

If you are searching for an awesome, eye-catching design for your t-shirt, hoodie or tank top you came into the right place.

I will make you a custom made a design based on your idea, not mine, and I will deliver the printing file after we are done with the revisions.

Here are few samples of my previous work: 

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm4sBHCU

WHAT YOU GET FOR $5 (BASIC GIG):

  • Simple des!gn, text only, no graphics
  • Printing file (PNG) with a transparent background at 3000px by 3000px (or with your size), 300 DPI
  • Premium t-shirt mockup
  • 2 revisions
  • 100% Commercial Rights over the design

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY:

  • Complete the form as accurate as possible so I will know what you are looking for
  • If you change your initial concept or you don’t give me the instructions, I have the right to cancel the order

Reviews


randy7601:This guy is good. Really. I'm a repeat customer because he delivers what I want, only it's even better than I expected.

rahman_wali:Thanks so much!!

spartantanvir:He tries to do his best \u0026 appreciate that.

rahman_wali:Outstanding Experience!

yvetteputter:Quick and easy, very pleased.


No comments:

Post a Comment