Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design the t shirt with creative ideas

I will design the t shirt with creative ideas












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a creative and unique T-Shirt, Sweater  Designer. I love professional design works. I can design any type of design like Typography, Vintage, Vector, Background Styling, Ugly Christmas Design etc

                                           what i need from you?

       i just want all requirement of your design that you imagine in your mind .just send me your thought ,text,idea than i will make your design as per your requirement...


Services:
  • Good Communication (24hrs)
  • Fast Delivery
  • Deliver any type of files like Ai, Eps, PSD, PNG (300dpi), pdf etc.
  • Free Mockup Display
  • Multiple color
  • Unlimited Revision until your 100% satisfaction.


Place your order now and start making money with your own T-Shirt business



SPECIAL:

Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

Reviews


merihorton:awesome work and very patient

pakhipalok:really nice experience.i want to more work next time with sir

drhammock:Love the 3rd shirt but will take the other 2 if you don't mind. Plus, I want to get the other shirts on order. I'll just order them separately.

pakhipalok:really very gentle men,i really thanks to him.i want to work again with this sir.\r\n\r\nthanks a lot sir for the tip

bearbuckets:Work was fine


No comments:

Post a Comment