Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design tshirt for you

I will design tshirt for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will design Trendy t-shirt

24 hours EXPRESS DELIVERY (check extra gig)
Sometimes in 14 hours (check extra gig)

FREE SERVICES :

  1. MULTIPLE REVISION UNTIL IT'S VALID.
  2. PREMIUM T-SHIRT MOCKUP 
  3. 3000 x 3000 HQ TRANSPARENT FRONT PNG FILE. 
  4. SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED.
  5. 100% COMMERCIAL RIGHTS.
  6. ADDITIONAL 2 DAY REVISION PERIOD.

SPECIAL:
Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)
I shall design christmas ugly sweater please contact in advance 
   
- If your given instruction not fits with my requirement i've rights to cancel the order
- Response sometime take little longer, but we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any question regarding to my service. 

Reviews


carricotopia:awesome designer and even better working with all the revisions I had

ubaidhussain:great experience thanks !

thalib12:Great Experience. Thanks!

ubaidhussain:you're welcome!!

keithlewis222:Seller was Awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment