Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create unique illustration for your tshirt

I will create unique illustration for your tshirt












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi There!

Get your own original t-shirt design! 100% original hand-drawn.
Please notice that the basic package only contains a rough sketch in low png format.
So please choose what package that you need.

If any other question, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards, Wiswid

Reviews


marilynyj:Thank you for living up to your promise to create a unique illustration for my tshirt. The group loves it.

adriagarcia:I chose this designer because of the work I saw on his profile and I don't regret it. He was on time with delivery, prompt with responses and delivery. I will definitely be choosing him for future work and I highly recommend.

manybabies:The seller is extremely talented and gifted!

orrykyle:Great service!!

wiswid:come with clearly brief


No comments:

Post a Comment