Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will create sewing patterns and can also create concepts

I will create sewing patterns and can also create concepts












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a Fashion designer, gained experience from working with good fashion houses.
With that said,  I can create sewing patterns, sketches, illustration and can also develop concepts. 

I also undertake sewing sample batch at an additional cost.

Kindly contact me before placing an order. I need to understand your criteria and requirements. Gig price varies as per complexity of a pattern.

Reviews


veejayfloresca:very good!!

soeenuf:She was precise about her requirements and is skilled in her craft. Working with high-level and experienced people is an always welcomed opportunity to learn and grow. Loved working with her.\r\n\r\n

zahibutik:Wonderful communication and efficient work. Delivery before time. Will work on a new project soon.

soeenuf:Thank you! It was pleasant working with you.

hudsongroup:Seller is very professional, highly skilled and has great communication! I gave little instruction, Seller nailed it! I would highly recommend and I will be back soon!!


1 comment: