Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will create a unique, branded tshirt design

I will create a unique, branded tshirt design












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">A good T-shirt is one that people remember. 
A witty quote, an artistic design, a unique look is what catches the attention of people around you when you walk into a new place.


You'll get :
You will get a high quality illustration to print in any technique and size you want, depending on the package you can get a realistic mockup, color separation for silkscreen and source file.

• PNG + JPG + Vector file
• 100% Hand drawn illustration
• High quality image 3000 x 3000 px
• Easy communication
• Free revisions


More?
Check out my gig extras for more services.
Read the FAQ if you have some doubts

Contact me and tell me your ideas
Send me a message, I will be happy to start working with you!

Reviews


savakio:best of the best, smart, kind, professional, friendly, experienced, reliable, will use again!!!!!!!!

graphix_villa:Outstanding Experience :)\r\nFriendly, Provide Detailed Requirement truly professional\r\nThanks again

savakio:thank you very much again, will order again

graphix_villa:Outstanding Experience :)

savakio:THIS GREAT DESIGNER HAS IT ALL, PROFESSIONALISM, RELIABILITY, EXPERIENCE, INTEGRITY AND Much MORE QUALITIES, TO MANY TO LIST HERE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COMPLETE, HIGH-END DELIVERY AND THE BEST COMMUNICATION, SEARCH NO MORE. I WILL USE AGAIN AND AGAIN. THANKS, A MILLION.


No comments:

Post a Comment