Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will design and maintain your automated email marketing program

I will design and maintain your automated email marketing program












About:

This gig allows you to have me write, design, and even manage an email program for you. 

Please read carefully before ordering!

If you are just looking for me to write emails, please check out my other gigs.

These gigs include:

  • Writing of your emails
  • Design of your emails in MailChimp, ConstantContact, or Mailerlite. 
  • The Premium Gig also includes 2 months worth of maintenance. Maintenance includes helping to upload your lists, manage emails going forward, and make sure that you have access to your reports.

I have years of experience writing emails and managing email accounts. Please see my reviews on my other gigs. 

I am a Fiverr Pro and a full-time professional freelancer. All I do is writing and marketing.

Please message me with any questions.



Reviews


pussyrobann:Bob was really helpful Created some Excellent emails and was very flexible.

alittlesliceofh:Bob is the best. Based on some past experiences on Fiverr, I was a little skeptical. Bob exceeded all of my wife and my expectations. Will certainly use him again.

bobperyea:Thank you for the amazing tip. I look forward to working together again soon.

sotirios02:Refreshing as he works efficiently and produces great copy.

adoradrake:Really clean design; setup done as described


No comments:

Post a Comment