Thursday, June 21, 2018

I will design customized typography t shirts in 1hour

I will design customized typography t shirts in 1hour












About:

Hi Everyone!

Are you really Looking for Trendy Designs?
or Looking for creativity and Appealing Work?
or Looking for Real and Eye catching Art work?

So, I'm here!!!

As I've previously worked in several custom projects, which has provided me best experience to satisfy your requirements too. Apart, I'm a great person to work with. I respond to all queries quickly and always deliver before deadline. So for eye catching and creative work, so feel free in contacting me!

From casual to professional to campaign related designs; I cater all kinds of special orders. For just basic $5, you can get:

1.       Text Design/logo/image

2.       HDR file with any format specially PNG transparent

3.       Quick Turnaround Time (1 hour)

4.       100% Satisfaction with money back guarantee

5.       Extra fast Response

6.       Friendly Customer Service

I will need:

  1. Your custom text / design theme or any logo if used.
  2. Any Sample of your requirements
  3. Base Color of T-shirt
  4. Well defined description

Regards :)
Juliet.

Reviews


dsugar24:Awesome!

juliet_mish:thank you soo much ma'am for ordering again!!!

dsugar24:she's is my best seller....she is definitely awesome!

juliet_mish:one of my Favorite Buyer :)\r\nReally nice to work with!

dsugar24:Nothing but excellence experience from this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment