Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create two standard tshirt design.

I will create two standard tshirt design.












About:

Hello there,


I am new in Fiverr but not in Design industry I have a strong profile other markets. If you give me a chance to show my Skills I will not disappoint you. 


***Here is my portfolio link:
 http://bit.do/shehab005***

**Welcome to my t-shirt design gig
**
If you need t-shirt designs for your business or company or own. feel free to contact me. I can create typography, graphic t-shirt, grunge t-shirt, motivational, vintage etc for you.

MY Services:
  • 100% Professional service.
  • 100% unique designs
  • satisfaction grantee and unlimited revisions.
  • Any type of file( Ai, Psd, eps, Png, pdf)
  • Money back grantee.
  • free mockup

**Silver gig**
  • Design in 2 or 3 Colors 
  • Clean & Edgy artwork.
  • Simple Typography 

**Platinum gig** ( with extra)
  • Complex creative Typography
  • Character/logo/Artwork/Floral/ complex illustrations- Ask before order.

You can order at Any time. And if have any complex design please contact me before order. so Don’t hesitate and Place your order right NOW to get your own design TODAY!

*** Thank You!***

Reviews


sizz90:I think one of the best designer on fiverr, Answered very quickly and was a true professional. :)

shehab005:Great buyer, Thank you very much.

manofbidness:Very amazed I love this better than i imagined

shehab005:Thank you very much

eiwo87:best designer


No comments:

Post a Comment