Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design custom t shirt with revisions

I will design custom t shirt with revisions












About:

Hi Dear, Welcome with Love

This is Sara Ali Level 2 Graphics Designer on Fiverr, Having hundreds of Happy and 100% Satisfied Clients. Check my Feedback Portion on www.fiverr.com/sara787

I give very Professional Touch to Design in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

What Quality you will get from me? which others can't provide you.

  • A professional looking, high-resolution t shirt design
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo and text provided by you.
  • 100% SATISFACTION
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Best Quality t shirt Design
  • High quality .PNG file 
  • Source file 
  • PSD file 
  • Unlimited Revisions unless you are satisfied

I will put your PICTURE or YOUR LOGO on T Shirt in artistic way
You will definitely like my work I bit it !

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: 

I need you to provide your idea as the following example :

T shirt 1 - Text ( Love my spouse ) + Graphic ( Heart ) + Any Sample for your desired design 
T shirt 2 -Text ( Love my spouse ) + Graphic ( Heart ) + Any Sample for your desired design

If you don't have idea please contact me first to discuss.

Order now


Your Best Designer
Sara Ali

Reviews


edrumick:Great job. I had only a rough idea what I wanted. Sara came up with good basic idea and then quickly made modifications to final idea and my liking.

sara787:Very happy

ahisiamitwc3:Job Well Done!

sara787:Feeling grateful to work with buyer. Very happy

amirkhanbk:Thanks Great Work Fast Delivery Will Order Again


No comments:

Post a Comment