Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create awesome design sketches

I will create awesome design sketches












About:

I am offering in this gig one footwear design, done in Illustrator and Photoshop. Clear communication and creativity skills based on my two years of experience in shoe design industry will be provided. Customer satisfaction is my number one priority and I achieve that by always issuing awesome original illustrations on schedule.

***************************************************************************

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

***************************************************************************

One shoe design in black and white - $5 (Basic)

One shoe design with two color options - $45 (Standard)

One shoe design with four color options - $65 (Premium)

Please order with confidence and trust that I have been doing this for a long long time. It's either 100% happy customer or money back. I can also customize the gig to suit your needs. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I am looking forward to work with you! Thank you!

Reviews


sleatch:Fantastic as always

oliviamantra:Outstanding Experience!

sleatch:I’ve worked with 5 other designers to try and get my designs done and Olivia is by far the best I’ve worked with. Her communication, attention to detail, commitment and results are worlds apart from everyone else.\n\nI will continue to use Olivia on going.

sleatch:Fantastic as always

oliviamantra:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment