Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design eye catching sublimation tee shirt in 24 hours

I will design eye catching sublimation tee shirt in 24 hours












About:

Hi, fiver community

Fkhan is here to serve you with designing and customer care services.

I'm experienced in t-shirt designing/ sublimation tee shits /uniform template/ mugs/table cloths.

             ** Why will you buy my service?**

  • I will create original custom and new artwork for you (not copy from internet)
  • I will do your job creative, professional and as your details.  
  • I can do redesign your old t shirt and can do professional new artwork from old version.
  • If you give me any link from amazon, tee-spring or anther site I can do similar or more professional job from the sample.
  • I will do maximum revisions/modification if you need.
  • I will do your designs as your expected concept and contents. 
  • I have exclusive discount for multiple order
  • I will give extra VIP support for your any designs with PREMIUM package. 

   What will you get?
  • Printable file with 300 Dpi.
  • Mock up of design,
  • Source file.
  • 24 Hours Fast Delivery Time
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Unlimited Revisions

100% refund if not satisfying


note: contact for further discussion.

Reviews


michaltrska:Ive became everything i asked for without any complications:)reommended

mujlogo:Timely delivery.

farwabanaras:good experience\r\n

stupid333:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

adamwood1:fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment