Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create brush lettering tshirt pro design handmade teespring

I will create brush lettering tshirt pro design handmade teespring












About:

I'm back at work! Thanks everyone for the support, and my apologies to all client that i couldn't deliver the work.


With the Gig you get : 
  • High Resolution PNG file Transparent background.
  • Two design options (if needed)
  • All Revisions needed
  • Only letters (5 words max)


Extras:
  • Vector Files.
  • T-Shirt Mockup (so you can see your T-Shirt before printing)
  • Insert Graphic element (Eg: your company logo)
  • Commercial and exclusive rights

Before Order you can:
  • Inbox me for more information (ask whatever you want)
  • Ask for Other style ( non Brush lettering) of design
  • See samples of my Brush lettering work 

The brush lettering is a beautiful, unique, organic way of art, kinda "Beauty of Imperfection" type of art, everything here is handmade and i'll always do my very best to receive a 5 Star Rating No matter how many revisions you ask, i'll be happy to do it.



I do a lot of other stuff, if you need some brush lettering or graphic design services just inbox me!

Reviews


boomage:I am very pleased with the design. Everything was done to perfection. We'll be back for more goodness for sure :)

victorvasili613:good job..

glenndiaz:Thank you very much!

jd_viera:professional and prompt

bluebdesigns:Great communication, fast review \u0026 great work. Recommand for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment