Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do 2 concepts. Unlimited revisions. Ai, PDF, EPS and JPG, PNG files. Free T shirt mock up

I will do 2 concepts. Unlimited revisions. Ai, PDF, EPS and JPG, PNG files. Free T shirt mock up












About:

Hi, I am Rohit. I have over 14 years experience as a graphic designer.


Are looking for awesome t shirt design? I can do it for you. Please contact me. I am expert in doing top quality t shirt design. I can produce several types of it. I have experience of working with screen printing companies. You can see them in my portfolio.

 

Typography • Vintage • Retro • Grunge • Simple • Script • Comic

 

What you will get:
• High Resolution PNG and Vector PDF and Ai files.
FREE T-shirt Mock-up in JPEG format.
• 24 Hours Express Delivery.
• 100% Customer Satisfaction.
Unlimited Revisions.

  

Thank you.
Rohit

Reviews


jimmy186:Very happy ....I will buy again

rishaan_bhagat:Thank you so much!

workpassionate:Awesome designs creation .. super fast reply .. polite in conversation

rishaan_bhagat:Thank you so much! You are fantastic.

workpassionate:Yes ., Rohit is awesom guy with great creativity and understanding humen .. awesome designs we like it


No comments:

Post a Comment