Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design stylish cycling jersey and apparels

I will design stylish cycling jersey and apparels












About:

Hi I am a graphic designer who is also an avid cyclist, I have great passion in designing Cycling related items, such as Jersey and Apparels, this is to help the sport to grow into a more stylish scene and to promote it into a trend that everyone can enjoy.

Before purchasing, please contact me in advance, thanks.



***Commercial License needed for Mass Production and resell.***

Reviews


therealcaveman:Excellent as usual :D

talentfx:Thanks again, it is always a pleasure!

ashleytsai599:Seller super accommodating and what a speedy delivery. I am so happy with the design!

talentfx:Awesome client to work with, really good with communicating to make this design possible!

ashleytsai599:TalentFx is just amazing. Communication was really great. I was able to provide some inputs and concepts that I wanted to achieve and TalentFx not only interpreted all that fuzzy information, they were able to turn that into a beautiful design. The seller was also really flexible and accommodating. I couldn't recommend TalentFx highly enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment