Wednesday, May 9, 2018

I will design a t shirt for you

I will design a t shirt for you












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">You have idea and want to print it on T shirt, you wanna have a T shirt with your business logo? NO PROBLEM i'll do it for you.

Profesional design a T shirt for you and make a free mock up.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Unlimited Revisions!

For any information feel free to contact me.

With respect,
Manojlo

Reviews


giedrius0301:Amazing work

manojlo:It was pleasure working work with you. Thank you!

trmsmith:This was a great experience! He was creative, timely, flexible with revisions, and very professional. I have found my 'go to Fiverr seller!' Thanks

manojlo:Thank you for beautiful review Sir, working with you is truly pleasure. Thank you for your trust!

majakazazic:I have to say that the seller delivered above and beyond what we agreed to do. We agreed to one design and style, however besides delivering one design/style he delivered 6 additional t-shit designs based on the style he designed. He made as many changes as I requested (towards the end I thought it would be an issue because I was so picky!). thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment