Thursday, May 10, 2018

I will design amazing t shirts for your business

I will design amazing t shirts for your business












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Looking for Trends?
Looking for creativity?
Looking for Real Art work?
We Are here For You! A Professional T Shirt designing firm~!
ANy Kind Of Designing or LOgO~!
Lets just Do it~!

WHAT YOU WILL GET?
Free~!
(1)  Clean Vector Based Artwork
(2)  3000 x 3000 pixels 300 DPI approx transparent PNG
(3)  EPS/ SVG/ PNG/ /PSD/ AI /PDF/ JPEG/ any file format on demand (with extras)*
(4)  High quality Tee Shirt Mockup
(5)  Fast Respond Time on Revisions and Inquiries
(6)  Extra Fast Delivery
SPECIAL:
Complex Project Accepted on Agreement (Please contact first)

fiverr 
https://www.fiverr.com/hanieftshirt

Reviews


kakebrand88:GREAT WORK!!

hanieftshirt:thanks friend

gengley:I asked for separation files for use in screen printing, I did not get acceptable files. When he finally gave me some they were not spot seps and could not be used for printing. Did not refund my money. Would not use again.

alvarofierro:all went well

hanieftshirt:thanks alva


No comments:

Post a Comment